Cheerio-nope, not a cereal in London (it's a friendly goodbye). Football-nope, not the kind played by the Green Bay Packers (it's what Americans call soccer). Jumper-nope, not a person taking a leap (it's a sweater). Imagine the fun you'll have translating between British English and American English during your 1-week vacation to London. But don't worry, if you can't figure out what the locals are saying, you can always ask your Monograms Local Host who will be on hand throughout your vacation to support you, give suggestions, answer questions, and help make your vacation exactly what you want it to be. Plus, your Monograms package also includes hotel reservations, sightseeing, daily breakfast, and a destination guide to familiarize you with the city. When you arrive in London, you will be met by your Local Host, who will help make sure your vacation runs smoothly. The next day, enjoy exclusive, half-day guided sightseeing with a local expert. Hear the fascinating stories that only insiders know and see the sights you cannot go home without seeing-like Westminster Abbey and Big Ben. You'll also have VIP access to St. Paul's Cathedral, which held its first service in 1697 and was the marriage site for Lady Diana and Prince Charles; and you'll witness the Changing of the Guard (you'll be the envy of your friends!). On days 3-6, you'll have plenty of leisure time to get to know London. Perhaps take in a West End musical; shop at Harrods and Selfridges; visit Windsor Castle, the world's oldest and largest occupied castle; ride the London Eye; visit the Tower of London, built by William the Conqueror in 1066-67; and eat a typical British meal of fish and chips. Perhaps take excursions to mysterious Stonehenge, Leeds Castle, or Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon. Monograms offers over 40 activities and excursions, so with a week, you'll have time to truly experience London and its exciting and fun offerings. And?your Local Host will be at your service to arrange excursions or to give you insights into this marvelous city. Insider knowledge is truly priceless. With Monograms, you can rest assured that when you say 'cheerio' to London, you will do so feeling delighted with your vacation.
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 7 Days
- Escorted - No
|Day 1||London||Welcome to London, a vibrant city with a diverse range of people and cultures, a huge offering of theaters and musical venues, and a dynamic art scene. Your Local Hosts will be on hand to help you make the most of your time.|
|Day 2||London||Morning guided sightseeing includes all of London's famous landmarks. Drive past the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben; Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, were married; Whitehall's mounted horseguards; the Prime Minister's Downing Street; Piccadilly Circus; and Buckingham Palace. Take photographs of the London Eye, the giant Ferris wheel situated on the riverbank, and the Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe. Visit ST. PAUL'S CATHEDRAL (except on Sundays), Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece with its world-famous dome is an iconic feature of London's skyline, and the awe-inspiring interior holds fascinating stories about its history.|
|Day 3||London||Four full days at leisure; your Local Hosts are available to assist with ideas. For example, you might want to visit the British Museum, London's most popular tourist attraction. Its vast collection of art and antiquities allows you to discover a lifetime of history.|
|Day 4||London||Four full days at leisure; your Local Hosts are available to assist with ideas. For example, you might want to visit the British Museum, London's most popular tourist attraction. Its vast collection of art and antiquities allows you to discover a lifetime of history.|
|Day 5||London||Four full days at leisure; your Local Hosts are available to assist with ideas. For example, you might want to visit the British Museum, London's most popular tourist attraction. Its vast collection of art and antiquities allows you to discover a lifetime of history.|
|Day 6||London||Four full days at leisure; your Local Hosts are available to assist with ideas. For example, you might want to visit the British Museum, London's most popular tourist attraction. Its vast collection of art and antiquities allows you to discover a lifetime of history.|
|Day 7||London||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.|
- US$ Price Details
2019 departures are subject to itinerary and price modifications. Details will be available in September 2018.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).